Areas of Specialization
- Franchisee/Tenant Representation
- Shopping Center Leasing & Sales
- Office Leasing & Sales
William joined Newmark Wilson Kibler in 2011 and focuses mainly on retail and office sales and leasing. He is a Columbia native and a graduate of Hammond School and Wofford College. While at Wofford, William was involved in many service projects and held several leadership positions. Prior to graduation, he gained invaluable experience as he worked in property management for a small commercial real estate company in Columbia.
William’s recent clients and customers include Cricket Wireless, Monkee’s, CrossFit, 9 Round Kickboxing, Madvapes, SweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt, Boost Mobile, Hay Hill Services, Napa Auto Parts, Pope Davis Tire & Automotive, Plum Creek Timber, South Carolina Fair Housing Center, and South Carolina Community Bank.
William’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- Shandon United Methodist Church, Member
- Columbia Museum of Art Contemporaries, Member
- South Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Columbia Rotary Club, Member
- 2016 CoStar Power Broker Award- Top Retail Leasing Broker
William graduated from Wofford College with a bachelor of arts degree in economics.