Newmark Wilson Kibler
1111 Laurel Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Tia Williams joined Newmark Wilson Kibler in 2017 and currently serves as an Associate in the Columbia office. She has a Masters in Economic Development from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, where she also worked as a researcher, data analyst, and project manager for the Virginia Tech Office of Economic Development. In that role, she focused on small business incubation in rural Southside Virginia.
Most recently, she owned and operated a SERVPRO franchise as well as a portfolio of self and company owned commercial properties. She sold her franchise ownership in early 2016 and has since been focusing on property management and economic development research and ventures.
Tia’s achievements and memberships include:
- Clemson University, Roaring Ten Recipient
- Lexington Chamber of Commerce, Young Professional of the Year
- One Million Cups Columbia, Co-organizer
- Midlands Regional Education Center Advisory Board, Appointed Member
- Columbia Opportunity Resource, Secretary