Areas of Specialization
- Investment Properties
George attained membership in the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors in 2010. SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, ethical, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists. George has also been a Certified Commercial Investment Member since 2007.
Clients include Walmart, Coca-Cola, American Recycling, Knology, Garlock Helicoflex, 1400 Atlas Properties, LLC (former Boozer Lumber Complex), Phoenix Partners, QualServ, Kirkland, Thomas, Watson & Dyches, CPA’s, Allied Van Lines, Owen Steel, Insurance Auto Auctions, TMC Transportation, Realty Income, and Capital Investment Group.
George joined Wilson Kibler in 2004 after a successful career as a Certified Financial Planner. He received many honors and accolades while serving as a Senior Financial Advisor .
George’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Top Producer for South Carolina at Wilson Kibler, 2015 & 2017
- CoStar Power Broker Award winner for Top Industrial Leasing Broker, 2014 & 2017
- LEED Green Associate
- Oliver Gospel Mission, 2008 Chairman of the Board
- Leadership of Columbia, Class of 2000
- Eastminster Presbyterian Church, Elder 2001-2004 and 2012-2014, Deacon 1998-2000
George is a graduate of Clemson University with a bachelor of science in financial management with a real estate focus area and a minor in accounting.