Alex Irwin joined Wilson Kibler in September 2013. An original member of the Charleston office, Mr. Irwin has been heavily responsible for the rapid development and growth of the company’s business in the Greater Charleston market. He focuses on office tenant representation as well as industrial and land sales and leasing.
Clients and customers include Anchor Center, Frothy Beard Brewery, Garda, Kinder Morgan, PODS, Private Bank of Buckhead, Saddle Creek Logistics, Sea Fox Boats, Shades of Charleston, Southeastern Freight Lines, Sunbelt Rentals and Thermo King.
Mr. Irwin’s roster of memberships and honors include:
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, salesman
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Maritime Association of South Carolina
- The Propeller Club of Charleston
- Porter Gaud Boys Varsity Basketball, Assistant Coach
- Leadership Charleston, Class of 2016
Mr. Irwin graduated from the University of South Carolina, where he was a student-athlete on the basketball team. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, majoring in Business Economics. Mr. Irwin is working towards his LEED, SIOR, and CCIM designations