Areas of Specialization
- Forestry Specialist
Wilson co-founded Wilson Kibler, Inc. in 1987 after a successful career with The Keenan Company in the commercial real estate business. He specializes in office and warehouse space and is licensed in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia.
Clients and customers include:
- International Paper
- Cummins Atlantic, LLC
- Sherwin Williams
- Derst Bakery Company
Mr. Wilson’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- Member of Greater Columbia, South Carolina and National Realtor Associations
- S.C. State Museum, Commissioner, Past Chairman of the Foundation
- Capital Rotary Club, Past President
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Past President
- Richland County Planning Commission, Past Chairman
- Riverbanks Zoo & Garden Society, Past Chairman
Mr. Wilson graduated from the University of South Carolina with a concentration in real estate. He also holds the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation and the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation.