Areas of Specialization
- Retail and Office Sales and Leasing
- Investment Sales
Hank joined Newmark Wilson Kibler in January of 2011. He is the Broker-in-Charge of the Charleston office. Hank has been concentrating on retail leasing and sales in the coastal areas of South Carolina and North Carolina, as well as office leasing and sales and investment sales. A graduate of the College of Charleston, Hank moved back to Mount Pleasant after working as a Real Estate Appraiser with his family’s real estate appraisal business in Myrtle Beach, SC. Hank is working toward his CCIM designation.
Hank’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce member
- Maritime Association of South Carolina member
Hank graduated from the College of Charleston with a bachelor of science degree in philosophy.