Areas of Specialization
- Retail and Office Management
Prior to joining Newmark Wilson Kibler, Haskell was employed with Wells Fargo Bank in Charlotte, North Carolina. Haskell brings extensive experience in the management of retail and office facilities. His expertise includes the financial accounting of multi-tenant buildings, facilities supervision and tenant retention.
Mr. Kibler’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Columbia Museum of Art Contemporaries, President
- Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce, Member
Mr. Kibler graduated from Hampden-Sydney College with a bachelor of arts in history. He is also a LEED Green Associate and a CPM candidate.