Bill began his commercial real estate career with Newmark Grubb | Wilson Kibler in the summer of 2011. His focus areas include sales and leasing for both Industrial and Office property. Prior to commercial real estate he worked in flexible packaging sales with national and local clients for well over 30 years.
- 2011 - Present Newmark Grubb | Wilson Kibler, Columbia, SC
- 1993-2011 Packaging Products Sales, Unisource Worldwide
- 1990-1993 Sales Representative, Butler Paper / Georgia Pacific
- 1985-1990 Real Estate Sales, Chicora Development, Myrtle Beach, SC
- 1972-1985 Sales Representative, UNIJAX Paper Company
- Bill is a 1972 graduate of the University of South Carolina with a BS in Business Management.
- Eastminster Presbyterian Church
- Senior Resources Council on Aging- Meals on Wheels Volunteer
- Bradley Elementary School- Lunch Buddy Volunteer
- USC Alumni Association- Member