Areas of Specialization
- Retail and Office Management
Haskell Kibler serves as an asset manager in the Columbia, South Carolina, office of Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler. Mr. Kibler brings to his position extensive experience in the management of retail and office facilities. His expertise includes the financial accounting of multi-tenant buildings, facilities supervision and tenant retention. Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler, Mr. Kibler was employed with Wells Fargo Bank in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Mr. Kibler’s extensive roster of memberships, honors and designations include:
- President-elect, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) Chapter 72
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member, South Carolina Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council
- Past president, Columbia Museum of Art Contemporaries
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM®), Institute of Real Estate Management
- LEED Green Associate, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Licensed real estate broker, states of South Carolina and North Carolina
- Candidate member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Mr. Kibler earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Hampden-Sydney College.