Areas of Specialization
- Office and Retail Leasing
- Asset Management
- Investment Sales
- Property Management
Larry had forty years of experience in commercial real estate prior to joining Newmark Wilson Kibler in 2012. His primary focus is in the retail and office sectors. Prior to joining Wilson Kibler, Larry joined Newmark Knight Frank in their Atlanta Regional Office in 2010.
Mr. Wheeler’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- Open Air Centers Committee, International Council of Shopping Centers Emeritus Member
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission Broker
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission Broker
- Georgia Real Estate Commission Broker
- Baylor University Alumni Association Life Member
Mr. Wheeler graduated from Baylor University Hankamer School of Business with a BBA in accounting and minor in finance.