Areas of Specialization
- Franchisee/Tenant Representation
- Shopping Center Leasing & Sales
- Office Leasing & Sales
- Site Selection
John Metts joined Newmark Wilson Kibler in 2016 as an associate broker after working at a previous commercial real estate firm. His primary focus is shopping center and tenant representation. He has experience in shopping center leasing and sales, site selection and investment sales. He is a Columbia native.
John’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- CCIM candidate
- The Palladium Society, Member
- Columbia Opportunity Resource, Member
- USC Lettermen Association, Member
Mr. Metts graduated cum laude from the University of South Carolina with dual degrees in History and Political Science.